Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A survey on player expectations for horror games run on Roll20.

Edited 1477957529
A Google Forms survey I put together. Mostly agree or disagree statements. I am looking for a way to gauge what sort of expectations horror genre players on Roll20 might have. Appreciate getting peoples feedback, to help me begin understanding what sort of game mastering techniques and narrative designs I can employ to make things fun.
Is this for existing horror TRPG systems or are you looking to make one of your own?
Using an existing, just home brewing a horror setting for use with the Basic Fantasy RPG rules set to set my games in.