Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

It doesn't work with plus suscrption

Edited 1477999849
HI,  I tried to run on my tablet galaxy note 8 with Android 4.4.1 and the app roll20 works like whether my suscription was free. I can not wacth maps or any thing else that I can wacth with free account.  I need so me help because I have players without pc and I need it working. 
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The native app does not require a subscription, and does not include maps. It is designed more for having players sitting around a table together in-person, with access to digital character sheets and dice.
Ok. I tought when you have a Plus or pro you could also wacht maps. Then my players will use crome on theirs tablets. Thanks for your help. 
You can. You just have to sign into roll20 on a Web browser just as if it was on a pc.
Gold
Forum Champion
Correct. Here are the wiki docs for this, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Mobile_Tablet_Support" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Mobile_Tablet_Support</a> There are two main ways to use Roll20 via tablet: Roll20 for iPad and Android , the free native applications with player-focused elements like character sheets and dice rolling or Roll20 Table on Tablet Support , a Plus subscription feature which grants access to the whole of the Roll20 virtual tabletop via supported mobile browsers. Look at the appropriate page for further documentation.
You can also just skip the subscription requirement by ticking the "request desktop site" button on android's chrome