Hi, Since I discovered Tabletop Audio (before it's integration into roll20), I've been supporting it through patreon. I think the author really does some great work, and I've noticed he doesn't have too many contributors, so while I don't donate much, I've been afraid to pull my support. (Before you ask: 'Why would you want to pull your support?' - I don't see Patreon as a proper way of making a living for 'artists'. I see it as a way to support someone to keep going until they eventually reach a point where they can support themselves and don't need my abysmal contribution anymore - a helping hand, nothing more) Now that it has been integrated into Roll20 (I know this isn't news), I've played with the idea of stopping my monthly donation, because I somehow assumed that the author would be getting some sort of money out of the integration, but I realize that this may just as well not be the case, and I've held off on pulling my monthly donation for now. Summary (TL;DR version): I want to know if, through my subscription here, if I'm supporting Tabletop Audio, or if Roll20 is in anyway supporting Tabletop Audio at all. Thanks!