Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Players!!! Pathfinder Beginner Box- PreGen PC's every Monday (edited)

Your hometown of Sandpoint is a quaint seaside settlement that periodically has problems with monsters, such as wicked goblins and hungry ghouls, but the citizens always manage to endure and survive. Lately, however, a far greater danger has come to threaten the town. A few weeks ago, livestock started to disappear from nearby farms. Sometimes a half-eaten corpse is found, sometimes only bloodstains. The people of Sandpoint are afraid, and mayor Kendra Deverin is growing desperate. She hopes some heroes will volunteer to search out this menace and put an end to it before it kills a person. She’s offered a reward of 1,000 gold pieces to the group that stops this mysterious creature. Although no one has seen the killer directly, a long black fang was found in one of the animal corpses, prompting the locals to dub the unseen killer “Black Fang.” Welcome to a world of exciting adventure, deadly monsters, and brave heroes! This is Paizo's Pathfinder Beginner's Box Set. This game will help new players get to know the game. All and any new comers are welcome. Here is how this will work. 1. We will use PreGen (pregenerated) Characters. With this, you will still be able to choose your class and race (core only, however). 2. This game will be for 4-5 level one players. 3. This is meant to be a one shot game. The purpose is help newcomers learn to play and to allow new members of Roll20 to get in some game time. 4. Game will be every Monday, starting at 8:30 pm EST. I ask you arrive by 8:15 to get settled so we may begin on time. 5. Voice chat is a must. I like to use Skype, but the in game chat will work if it makes things easier. (video not necessary). 6. If you have ran or played the beginner box, be fair. Allow the players who have not, play. 7.. If you are interested in playing tonight then respond by PMing me and use the word "Black Fang" as an acknowledgement to the house terms. I am excited to have this chance to give back to future players and GM's. I look foward to seeing you all soon. With this is a example of a PreGen Sheet. If you don't get a chance to play this time, don't fret. I plan to host this game at once a week. ~Deveraux
Gnome Monk!!!! Lol I love this concept. Its to funny. But I said any combo of race and class. (core only)
I would love to join in and get some experience under my belt. Black Fang
Right on, Just choose a Race/Class combo and I will have you a sheet ready in game.
Human rogue please
Sure, Thing I will have it Ready for you tonight. You may also create a name for your character. (backstory not needed)
Sounds great! Is the campaign page already set up, or will you be posting a link to it later?
I will PM the link to players. It is setup and ready. But I am going to wait a bit to send link.
Cool, see ya then
I would like to play in this game. Black Fang. I got experience with D&D but never played Pathfinder before. I would like a human sorcerer if possible.
Can do, I will have your sheet in game and link will be sent thru PM
Link Sent.
I'd like to join! I mean, I can make my own basic character, but I wanna step into more complex stuff. For now all I know to make is Fighters and Barbarians, and the most complicated thing I ever played was a Cavalier from APG, and that wasn't too hard. More experience would really be nice! How's about a Half-Elf Druid?
I would like to play to see how the roll20 system works. Black Fang. I have played/DM'd pathfinder before.
Undead What race/class do you want and I can send you link to game where you would get your PreGen Character sheet. Dante, This is a PreGen only game, I can do a druid of that race but I need to know if you read all the house terms.
I know I mean I wanted to get more experience with the other classes. Black Fang. (I thought I already put that, honest mistake.)
Lol I wanted to just make sure I understood correctly, no harm done. So you would like to be a half elf Druid?
Indeed I do! Male too please
I got you
Mind if I join? Dwarf Paladin.
Game Link has been Sent Check your inbox's
Did you read all the term's?
If there are any openings still I'd like to play. :) Black Fang. Half-Orc Barbarian.
Indeed I did. Black Fang. >=]
Ok we have a rogue, sorcerer, druid, paladin and blank I need a race/class undead
El I will get you in but you'll have to be the last unless someone drops.
Hey Deveraux, I got a quick question. The thread says we start at 8:30, but the campaign page says 7:30. Which time do you want us to meet at (including arriving 15 minutes early so we can start on time)? Thanks, and I'm looking forward to it.
Campaign page will compensate for timezone differences are you in central time?
Indeed I am, I did not know that. I'm relatively new to roll20, and was not aware of that feature. Thanks for the answer.
No problem
dang i missed out again. Is there something wrong with this website? I couldnt reply to this on my phone...
Would I be able to hop in? I've tried playing a Roll20 game before, but still not as smooth as I'd like. I've toyed around with it and would like to get to know it a little better please. Black Fang. I would enjoy a Human Barbarian (ranged preferably) or a Gnome Wizard. Surprise me. :) Please. If I may join. Lol
Oops, sorry - double post. I didn't see the last few posts. Don't know why. Sorry!
well i would run with the gnome monk pre gen if a spot opens
Task, Let me know what race/class you'd prefer just in case there is a drop out. Zander, I don't have a ranged based Barbarian. Wizard however, I have two an evoker(combat based) and an universal one.
Lol
I have an evoker(combat based)
Too funny
ahaha i would run with your gnome monk or maybe a dwarf wizard. Ones that you make hehe
I'd go human cleric - pregen. Party always needs a healer.
bump
I think I'm a little late to join tonight's game, but I'd be interested in playing a dwarven runepriest in your next game.
I would have definitely joined, but I slept in til after 9 PM.
John, Touch, Dante, Jason, Taco and Undead I had a great time with all of you. You played well and your role play was spot on. If any GM's out there are looking for a few good players then here they are. I wish I had more time to host more game guys becuase I would love to run a campaign with ya'll. Alas, This will have to do. As for future games, I do not have a set date at this time. I will be finishing a session for Wed. and Playing one on Thurs. I will try and shoot for a day next week but I cannot promise. Starting the week after this I will have a set date in which I will run this session. Again, Great job guys and hope to play with ya'll soon.
The new schedule is: Mondays at 8:15, PM me to reserve your spot and choose Race/Class. My only request is that you follow the above instructions. If you played this before please be fair and allow those who have not play.
We need Players!!!
would like to join!
If you end up needing one more person I would be honoured to join you again.
Taco, The only prob is it will be the same game as last time. I will keep you in mind if I am short on players. But I will go with players who haven't played, first.
Hello all :D "Black Fang"; Figured I would get that out of the way! I am brand new to the Roll20 tabletop and am looking to get some experience under my belt. I do have some Pathfinder experience; I used to get together about once a week with a group and play. But this was a very "House Rules" and "lets-make-pigs-fly" kind of atmosphere (Mostly due to our highly imaginative GM, partly due to his severe lack of moderation) ;) Im going to keep it simple and start things off with a Human-Fighter if you've got a Pre-Gen available that would be awesome! hope to hear back soon!
I'd love to play. I'm new to Pathfinder as well as Roll20 so this would be a perfect opportunity to try them both out. I could play basically anything, but I'll take the half-elf ranger if available. Although 8.30 PM EST is in the middle of the night for me I'll join :-)