Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e advice] skill challenge in Lost Mines of Phandelver

Hi there i didn't really know where to post this. My apologies if it doesn't belong here.  I am DMing LMoP and I want to run a skill challenge. I was thinking t would work when the players get to the ruins of thunder tree because there are a ton of twig blights and a basically undefeatable dragon. Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for some advice on mechanics of a skill challenge in 5e (like can characters attack or are they limited to 'skills') as well as ideas for the success and fail of the challenge. So what could happen of the party succeeds and what could happen if they fail? Reidoth is also in the ruins so he could come into play as well.  Any thoughts!?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext