Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Swamp Caverns

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I combined two things everyone loves ponies and cats!  And after those where contained and we burried the dead I decided to go back to maps and put some swamps in your caverns .  Happy gaming!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Super awesome!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sweet!
Awesome looking map pack I bought it the moment I saw it available. Did you stop offering the ability to download your packs once you purchase them or is there no download button because the map pack is so new and I have to wait to download it later? 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The lack of a download link is an issue on the Roll20 side.  I notified the Devs.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is one of those rare occasions when getting bogged  down in the details is a good thing ;) Although I am now forming the DPL (Dragon Protection League) due to the large number of deceased dragons your sets contain, I worry this may become a conservation issue!!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Santa, the download link is available now.
Oh that's awesome. Thanks man. I know one of the endless terrain maps doesn't allow users to download it so you can only use it in your premium library, so I wasn't sure if Gabriel was going to start doing that as well. I'm glad that's not the case.

Edited 1478731673
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Ziechael said: Although I am now forming the DPL (Dragon Protection League) due to the large number of deceased dragons your sets contain, I worry this may become a conservation issue!! Bothered About Disposable Dragons (BADD) was also founded on this principal... And the timing for this is painful.  My victims heroes just left the swamp...
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! @Santa N. My sets will always be downloadable so you can manipulate them as you please, so no worries there. @Ziechael The dragon supply will never run out! @Coal Powered Puppet I'm falling behind on my psychic map reading skills.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This is a swampy, dank mess Gabe! I approve.
Ziechael said: This is one of those rare occasions when getting bogged  down in the details is a good thing ;) I am Everglade that you said so, and I'll make sure to run any dragon combats bayou first to make sure they're ethical.
Anyway you can release a combination pack of your side quest series? Or do you plan to do this in the future?
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
There's currently no bundling method availible so I have no current plans to do so.
Some of the builders have their own or use other sites is why I asked. Thanks for the reply!
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm crazy about the lilly pads, they are so kool in the caves.