Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fantasy AGE or Blue Rose AGE

Is there any interest in a Fantasy AGE or Blue Rose AGE (to be released soon) game? 
I am very much interested in Blue Rose AGE, I liked the original and would love to play the new version!
I'm hoping to find someone to GM the game, I'm usually running games and seldom get to play. Blue Rose AGE is supposed to be out before the end of the year.
If you guys are interested I am currently looking for players for my Titansgrave game that I am planning on running every other Tuesday. If you are interested here is the link. I as well am planning on running a Blue Rose AGE one the book comes out as well.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/61017/titansgrave-the-dark-tides" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/61017/titansgrave-the-dark-tides</a>
I'd totally be interested in running Blue Rose AGE when the book comes out :D
I checked on the Green Ronin forums and the word is that the game will be published "very, very soon".
Last I heard from Green Ronin on twitter was that they were finishing up art for the book and expected it to go to print in December (this was in November). So far I haven't heard anymore. As Dr Atomic pointed out they are saying "soon" on the forums as I suspect the PDF will be for sale before the hardback hits stores.&nbsp; As for TitansGrave, they delayed the source book to be release closer to season 2 of the show on Geek and Sundry, which is a bit disappointing given the first book has about 10 pages for the world and the rest if the adventure we watch Will Wheaton run.
I've got my fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle :D
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
As a Kickstarter backer, I, too, hope the book arrives soon. If someone gets a game together, I'm interested! /Matt
I did run a one-shot several months ago using the backer-preview rules. The adventure out of the back of the book. (Sadly this was before the art was finalized so I had to guess with handouts and maps, ha). It was a lot of fun, and I'd def be interested in exploring the world more later on. Though I'm not sure I'm cut out for being a GM in the long-term, personally. Sadly, GR has mentioned that they're out of the offices until Jan 2, so it looks like it'll have to be an early 2017 release. (They mentioned they wanted to send it off to the printer in Oct/Nov I think?). If you are, or know, a backer, the current ruleset is very usable, especially if you're already familiar with the AGE system. (I ran it with my Dragon AGE group).
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
The final PDF is available and the books will soon be shipping. Anyone putting a game together? /Matt
I could be persuaded to run the one shot again. It's pretty much ready to go. I'm also working on a short adventure but I'm not sure when that'll be ready to go.
I'd love to play.&nbsp; FYI I am PST and work days.
Alright. I'm on Arizona time myself so that's pretty close time-wise. I am super swamped this week/weekend but maybe by the end of next week I should be able to start thinking about/nailing down possible times, does that sound good?
Sounds good, keep us posted.
I'd be interested to play if there are any more openings PST I work afternoons and have night classes on Mon and Wed

Edited 1487265134
Alright. I'm on Arizona time so I'm pretty close to both of you time wise. The "starter" adventure should take two sessions max and might be done in one, depending on how fast/long we go. My group food it in one sitting bit we probably should have left the last encounter off for another time lol. &nbsp;So maybe a Tuesday evening? With a Friday for possible finishing up if need be? Or a Friday/Sunday combo? In the evening? I'm not really a morning person so I'm not sure how that works out with one of you working days and the other afternoons. I could also do a Sat/Sun combo but I do have a group meeting on Saturday evenings currently.
Stephen
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey, I'm definitely interested in playing as well, if there is room. I bought the pdf after seeing this post a week or two back and would like to try out/learn the game. I'm PST and nights are the best for me, typically during the week or Sundays.
There's def room for the three of you if all our schedules align. Looks like evenings are best for everyone so far? Or the majority of us?
Evenings are fine by me
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I'm interested as well. PST (GMT-8) and evenings are fine. My schedule is full up on Wednesdays and Fridays. /Matt
Alright looks like we have a pretty good crowd going, I'll start sending out invites
Evenings are best for me too if there is still any room.&nbsp; I'm not home on Fridays.&nbsp; PST here.
There's still room, I PM'd you an invite a few days back, did you not recieve it? We're thinking about a Tuesday
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, We've had session #1 of Rhea's Blue Rose game and it went great. Session #2 is upcoming. Go Tobin and Ajax! /Matt