Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Question about Pro Account

Hi there I have q question concerning the Pro account. I understand that a Pro Account offers a lot of features for a member. But what about his companions in campaign? Do they participate evenif they don't have a Pro account? For example, are the customised character sheets also available for the other members of a campaign? And if someone with a Pro account creates a few api-driven macros, can the other players use them as well? And if the answers are yes, who needs to be the pro in a campaign? The master or can it be one of the players? rgds JT
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If the creator of the game is a pro subscriber then yes to your questions. It all revolves around who created the game. If a free member did then the pro subscriber is limited to certain features that are specific to his account. If a pro subscriber created the game, his players get to use most of his features. I'm on my phone otherwise I would be tossing links up also.

Edited 1478808583
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Most Pro features are extended to all players in a campaign created by a Pro user. The players don't get increased upload storage and they can't access the Pro forum, but pretty much everything else either doesn't apply to players (like the LFG highlighting or the Transmogrifier tool), is something that the players benefit from, or else is available directly to the players. While some of the subscriber features can benefit a player who did not create the campaign (for example, removal of ads), the benefit does not extend to other players unless the subscriber created  the campaign. Of course, you can have a subscriber create the campaign, promote someone else to GM status, and then click "Re-join as player" if the subscriber doesn't want to be GM, but still wants the campaign to benefit from the subscriber perks.