Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Transmorgifier (sp?) ?

Can you move maps, journal entries, and handouts from dev server to main server and vice a versa?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No. It works only on the same server. Main server to main server. Dev server to Dev server. I just got done with trying again.
You can, however, move a campaign from main to dev, then transmogrify to a different dev campaign. The only thing that won't work at all is moving assets from dev to main (which makes sense, since the resources from dev may not be compatible with main due to new features). What I'll often do if I want to play on dev server is create and build my campaign on main then port it to dev, that way I still have those assets on main once it catches up. It also gives me an option if dev is being unstable. Hope that helps!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Another thing is that the dev server and transmogifier are for mentor level subscription also, if I remember correctly.
Metroknight said: Another thing is that the dev server and transmogifier are for mentor level subscription also, if I remember correctly. Correct, both are mentor (so you should always have access to both or neither).
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I looked it up when I had a chance and it is mentor only like your agreement indicated. I was just letting the OP know also as he is at supporter level.
Thanks! I was asking, because I'd really like to use the rugged reroll features, but I don't want to build to much on the dev site and not be able to import it to main.