Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cant sent a private messages on PC but can on iPod

So am I doing something wrong? I click the send private message link on another person's profile, but all I get is a dark overlay on the screen and nothing appears. Though on my iPod I can send it just fine. Why?
1382816436
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Do you have any plugins or extensions running in your browser? They play havoc will roll20 sometimes. What browser are you using also?
I don't think I have any plugins active other than the base ones and I am running IE8.
1382817567
Gauss
Forum Champion
IE8 does not always play nice with Roll20, please try Chrome or Firefox. As Metroknight said, I would also check your extensions and try to disable them one by one to see if any of them are at fault. Extensions are separate from plugins. <a href="http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/using-the-internet-explorer-8-add-on-manager" rel="nofollow">http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/using-the-internet-explorer-8-add-on-manager</a> - Gauss
Ok, using Chrome solve the problem thanks.