Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Enc's Maps: Free Highland Games Maps with Day/Night/Sunset variations.

Edited 1479133267
Hello everyone! Enc here with another map update from my game hosted here on Roll20. Sometimes you want to take in that fall spirit with a country fair between dungeons. If this applies to you, then I've got just the thing: Kells Highlands Games You can find the full sized image files (along with my hundreds of other free maps) on our archive site here: <a href="https://falleron.com/" rel="nofollow">https://falleron.com/</a> Keep in mind these maps are free for the community, but are not for commercial use. Enjoy them in your games! ---------------------------------- This week we have a set of three maps for a highlands games environment for those times you need a rustic country fair for your players to explore. As part of the Scourge of Heinrich game I play in, the party had the opportunity to get their fortunes told, compete in some feats of strength and skill, and even have a bout or two at the local tournament. These three maps accommodate different times of day for the play sessions, allow you as GM to advance plot as players participate in events. We have a daytime, sunset, and evening mapset available, the sunset is shown below&nbsp; but you can find all three in their full sizes here . Enjoy!
Gold
Forum Champion
You made all these maps yourself and chose to allow anyone to use them for games? &nbsp;You have generosity and a great talent in digital 3D art. Thanks for sharing. These maps have unique perspective. The Highland Games map harkens back to the King's Bridge Festival (if I'm remembering the name), another map you made some time ago that I used in my campaign before. I'll probably find a scenario to use the new one too.
Nice catch, Gold! When I got the request from my GM for this map I re-purposed some of the 3d models I made for the Kingsbridge festival on this one (the streamers and bleachers, and some of the kiosks). Given how much time went into them the first time round I thought they would be a good fit.&nbsp;