Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Handout, Character Bio/Sheet/Ability windows Bugged for just me

1479158812

Edited 1479158858
Whenever I open a window in Roll20 to look at information for our game, or even information for my character, everything slows down to the point that i have to wait 5 to 10 seconds to perform an action. (Change tabs, scroll up/down, close the window) This is the case for every game that I am a part of and only occurs when i open such windows. I can modify hotkeys, however it is too much work to wait to perform every action so I have given up and have to tell my DM to accept that I am playing my character honorably. I also have to ask my DM's to send Handouts to me as documents for me to download so I have access to the information. I feel like this might be a problem with my computer but I am not sure how. I am running Windows 7 64bit Intel 3930K 6 core GTX 680 2gb 16gb RAM @ 2400mhz Asus Rampage VI Extreme MOBO Which is running cool with Water Cooling
1479158889

Edited 1479158962
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Are you, by chance, using the LastPass extension for Chrome? Users are reporting similar issues while they have that extension enabled. If this is not the case, could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!