Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A Fond Farewell

Before I take my leave, I want to say that regardless of the rough spots and disagreements, I have had a great time playing with you all in this campaign. I am grateful and honored to have travelled, fought and adventured beside you. I really do need to leave the group right now. Recent in-game events and longstanding sore points are wrapped up in some personal stuff that have simply sucked all of the joy out of this game for me at this time. I hope and believe that I may be back at some point, either as one of my current characters or in a new guise, and I ardently wish you all good luck and high profit margins until we meet again. In the meantime, feel free to PM me with any questions about any of the in-game chores I was handling. Everything should be set up fairly optimally, and you hopefully won't take too much trouble picking up where I left off. May the Force be with you while you live long and prosper but never surrender. Wolfen (Bob)
.. Ugh ... don't leave me alone here with these people! Kidding. I will continue to bug you to stay.