Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for a Wrestling Tabletop Game

Hey, I was wondering, is there a book that is basically just all about wrestling around? If so are any of it uploaded in Roll20? I tried checking to see if this game had 'the World Wrestling RPG'. It didn't look like it so i'm looking for alternatives.

Edited 1479760074
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Roll20 does not host PDFs. From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some more fitting places to discuss and explore RPG systems: /r/rpg /r/LFG /r/gamemasters Once you've settled on a system, you could look for players in our Looking for Group forum, or you could submit a request for a Character Sheet in our Character Sheet forum. Good luck!