Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace

Hello everyone, I use MapTools most of the time because most of the time I am not using an internet connection, but I like some of the tile sets here in the marketplace. Are some/all of the tile sets in the market place available to use on other programs or are they proprietary to roll20?
Hello! All of my market place packs are available for download!  I typically use GIMP to put my maps together, as it makes it more friendly on those who have scaled down interwebs. I'm not familiar with MapTools, but if its an offline resource, you could probably use the art with it.
Thank you very much Labyrinth. So if I get this right, any pack available for download would be in jpeg or png format? 
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Trent T. said: Thank you very much Labyrinth. So if I get this right, any pack available for download would be in jpeg or png format?  Hey Trent, I can't say that all packs can be downloaded after purchase (though mine can be), but yes the files will be jpg or png format. 
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
The packs availability for offline use entirely depends on the creator. I've made all mine available for download and use elsewhere, namely because I also came from Maptool, and many of my packs began as things I used when running my games on that platform. 
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've made all of my packs available for offline use. Feel free to download them, tweak them, or even print them off for physical tabletop play!  Please don't upload them (or your tweaked versions) to other sites for free sharing or sale. That would be uncool.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Badger said: I've made all of my packs available for offline use. Feel free to download them, tweak them, or even print them off for physical tabletop play!  Please don't upload them (or your tweaked versions) to other sites for free sharing or sale. That would be uncool. Totally uncool.
David Hemenway said: Badger said: I've made all of my packs available for offline use. Feel free to download them, tweak them, or even print them off for physical tabletop play!  Please don't upload them (or your tweaked versions) to other sites for free sharing or sale. That would be uncool. Totally uncool.