Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LF2P] Council of Thieves, Tuesday 7:30pm EST

Edited 1480810765
Hello friends and fellowgamers! I and my friends are in need of 2 more players to fill out a 5-person adventuring team in the country of Cheliax.&nbsp; We started this group a few months back and are at level 3 and a bit into the story, however we have had a few dropouts recently and need to refill the ranks.&nbsp; In the interest of full disclosure, I am not the GM of this particular adventure. However, the GM is a new GM and is busy putting together the story and prepping his tools so I offered to put up the LFP post since I've done so in the past for other games. What will be required: Roll20 account and access (of course) Discord for voice communications (free download or browser app at <a href="http://www.discordapp.com" rel="nofollow">www.discordapp.com</a> ) Availability on a regular basis on Tuesday nights from ~7:30pm EST to ~11:00pm EST (yes, real life happens sometimes, but please only apply if you will be able to attend most or all Tuesdays barring holidays and such) A willingness to have fun and play with a group What we have already: We have 3 current players.&nbsp; The class layout is: Bard (Support) Brawler (Tanky) Shaman (Heals) So, as you can see, plenty of choices for character creation. The character creation rules are as follows: Level 3, 25-pt buy, No (chained) summoner or gunslinger, keep races to classic or featured (though others may be allowed at GM discretion). Again, this is a new GM so please be aware of this. Though he is new he has a good grasp of the rules and asks that players treat him with the same respect they would any experienced GM. The gameplay style will be probably on the fast side, though story interaction and roleplaying are HIGHLY encouraged (since that is rather the point of a roleplaying game). Leveling will take place at the whims of the story rather than using traditional XP. What we want from you: Since we are looking for a long-term player we want to get a feeling for who you are both as a person and as a player in a pathfinder game. This is to ensure that we will mesh well as a team rather than be at each others throats or go through sessions not enjoying ourselves. Therefore, if you are interested in joining the team please send a PM to me with the following information: Your name and age group Experience with RPGs as a whole and Pathfinder specifically (No experience is required, this is just so we know what to expect) A (short) description of the character concept you would like to bring (this is completely separate from mechanical character creation, I care much more about whether or not your character has experience in killing hobgoblins in the Land of the Linnorm Kings than how many points he has in STR) examples only...you don't have to have experience killing hobgoblins...or any other kind of goblins for that matter... On a scale of 1-10 how annoyed do you feel when a player or GM spends more than 3 minutes looking for a rule? On a scale of 1-10 how much combat do you prefer in your game experience? On a scale of 1-10 how important do you think it is that Bjorn the Flying Dwarf has a way to fly using game mechanics? On a scale of 1-10 how important is it that Diedrich the Slayer of Kings spend game time talking to his character's mother when she shows up in front of him? If you have any experience with the Council of Thieves adventure path, please say so. Finally, is the cake a lie? This question is not optional. Again, please send the PM with the above information to me. If you have any questions please feel free to either PM me directly or place the question here in the thread and I'll try to get to it as quickly as possible. I will be showing the replies to the GM and if we feel you might be a good fit we will schedule a call with you (using Discord or Skype) to get to know you and your playstyle a bit better. Thanks for your time and hope to see replies soon!
I sent a PM. But here is a bump :)

Edited 1480527909
Quick update: we do need players for next Tuesday, so we will be looking at applications up through Friday and will be making our decision during the weekend at the latest. &nbsp;Please feel free to send in your applications earlier as if we find players that look like particularly good fits we may go ahead and move ahead with decision-making earlier.
Here is another bump so that you get some attention!
Alrighty, the group has made its decision(s) as regards the players.&nbsp; Thank you so much for your applications everyone and please check your PM inbox for your application status. This topic can now be closed.