Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AD&D 2nd Ed GAME LF 2 players for a roleplaying heavy game

Edited 1480570574
LOOKING FOR TWO-THREE experienced players to fill a group in roleplaying heavy game. Must know AD&A 2nd Ed. rules ~ Forgotten Realms setting ~ Date and time will depend on peoples availability. Explore the story and atmosphere of a living kingdom game with Squires, Knights, Lords, Counts, Dukes, Kings and Queens. Explore Villages, Cities, Baronies, Counties, Duchies and the Kingdom. Explore the culture of a Bavarian inspired Kingdom while finding your way through a campaign of adventure. Navigate noble courts and secure your future. Save the kingdom from Monsters, Undead. Navigate social unrest caused by those who wish to see the great and peaceful Kingdom of Alington fall. Find Adventure, Find Culture, and Find a Home in the Kingdom of Alington Campaign. Feel free to message me. The Wicked Producer
BUMP
1 last Bump! :)
I would be happy to play some 2nd Edition. Lets talk about it and hopefully I can join.
Gold
Forum Champion
interested, depending on the day-time decision and other factors. Voice game? I enjoy 2E
Thank you for your response. I have sent you both a private message. :)
What timezone are you counting on? I'm in Europe and would be unable to play during american evenings.