Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] A zombie apocalypse One-shot.

Hey guys I am looking for a few people to try out a quickstart for Red Markets, a new game about surviving the zombie apocalypse and the grinding financial, emotional, and physical strain it has put on you.  Basically I have a quickstart packet to get us up and running with pregen characters and everything. Time: To be decided as we work around schedules Voice:  Yes please have a working microphone.  Will be using the roll20 chat in system not skype. Length: No clue on hours but it is a one-shot...so if you had to go I'm sure a zombie could eat you. Let me know if there is anything I missed and when you are generally available. Thanks. Prez C.
I would like to try out Red Markets as well. I Have the backer preview draft and listened to the Brutalists podcast, so i know the basics and i have a microphone. As for scheduling I'm free most weekdays 3 pm and weekends 4 pm till midnight (GMT).

Edited 1480725410
I'm interested in playing in your Red Markets one shot. I'm unfamilar with the system but did listen to a Podcast where it was played a few months ago.
Scheduling: I'm free most days over December. College is out for a month and I don't have work. I have no engagements coming up that can't be scheduled around your one shot. I do play a game on Wednesdays at 6PM CST and another Saturdays at 8PM CST.
Ok guys!  Well I can run it with two I think.  Hopefully we can get one or two more people interested.  I'm excited to see other people interested.  Sindre if I did the conversion correctly I believe 3pm GMT is 9 am CST.  That is great for me as I work in the evenings.   Are you guys interested in playing on Tuesday the 6th?   Sindre that might be the 5th for you....I'm not sure.  I think 9 am CST would be a good start time.
Well after looking at the packet I think i need a little more time to prepare.  How about playing on Thursday the 8th or Monday the 12th?
Hey, are you still accepting people for the Red Market one shot? Both thursday and monday would work for me. I am not really familiar with the system and have only heard about it in passing. Are we playing with pre-created characters or do we make out own?
Either on is fine just give the start time and i'll Adapt acordingly
Morning doesn't really work for me in CST. I'd prefer evenings. If we cant make it work though, I hope everyone who gets to play has fun. :)
Well I think that the morning is going to be the only time that will work for me as I am working in the evening.  Drew I am going to invite you to the group just in case you can make it.  Lucas it will be with pre-gens.  This is my first time running the system as it was just kickstarted and hasn't come out yet.  We will all be learning together.
I think I can play if you're doing Monday; I have something scheduled this Thursday.
Well it looks like Monday morning 9am CST is the time.  I'll send you guys the link.  That makes three so maybe we can get one more before monday.  In the game forums ill post the link to the quickstart rules and pregens. I ask that you guys look at them before we start Monday.  Thanks!