Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any 1 shots D&D 5e tonight?

I found myself with the evening to myself.  I finish DMing at 6 pm EST and would love to play a game tonight.  I already DMed 2 games today and have another game to run in the morning.  Looking for some fun as a player.
I'm willing to run a one shot, but i need players
What time did you want to start?  I may be able to find players.
Sorry didn't see this tell today, you can pm and we could plan one out
i'd be up for joining as well. a game i had tonight had the dm as a no-show.
im down to play but im new |:
Hey guys  My husband and I are looking for a game in the next 3 hours pm me if that fits your time frame. More details below Ranger Name: Mark Age: 38 Location (timezone): Cambodia (English speaking) Availability: 3 hours from this posting (Optional:) Hobbies and interests: Experience: 1 year playing 3e and 1 month 5e (Optional:) Character Info: Human ranger / Chaotic Neutral Name: Fleur Age: 31 Location (timezone): Cambodia (English speaking) Availability: (Optional:) Hobbies and interests: Experience: 1 month 5e (Optional:) Character Info: Human Fighter / Lawful good South African married couple
I'm willing to run a 5e campaign as dm, but itd have to be on the us est time zone, and preferably on weekends