Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Brand New Players Looking To Try RPG's

Edited 1480742557
So a few of my friends and I have been looking to get into RPG's, we were hoping for find someone willing to GM a game for us and kinda guide us through our first RPG experience.  There'd be anywhere from 3-5 of us, and we're a pretty inclusive group and would have no problems having some more seasoned players play with us to help us along.  We're not super picky about the game's we'd be willing to try, I think that a few of us would really love to try a Star Wars game if possible, but not deadset on that.  As for days to play, I think most of us would be willing to be flexible to find a time that works for everyone.  
i do have a game/gameroom i made in preperation for a very brief series of adventures for people new to games that would be using the dnd5e system in a middle-eastern based fantasy setting. feel free to let me know how you feel about this. if you'd like i can try and set up a time suitable for everyone. feel free to pm me if you're interested.
Thanks for your response Silver.  I actually got a  PM from someone who'd run one for us.  THank you though