Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jarviskjir Token Sets

Oli S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Greetings all! I've been creating Marketplace assets for a few months now but I've never uploaded to the forum. So here's a huge post showing all of my token sets so far. The Jarviskjir Token sets are made as I need them for my DnD campaigns. They're meant to give the game a real tabletop feel, the tokens meant to look like play tokens and meant to work on my map tile set as well. The art is meant to be in a semi-realism fantasy style that works great for any kind of fantasy campaign!&nbsp; Heroes of Jarviskjir First Token set, all kinds of your typical hero tokens. Perfect for starting off. I tried to get a good spread of races and potential classes. Monsters of Jarviskjir, Snake Cults and Skeleton Hordes First lot of monsters, mostly all purpose undead creatures as well as all the monsters and snake people you need for a snake themed dungeon. (How useful after a certain group of snake people were featured in Volo's Guide.) Monsters of Jarviskjir, Rise of the Elementals This set is filled with all kinds of elemental creatures I could think of, as well as all the elemental genies that are themed off of Dungeons and Dragons lore.&nbsp; People of Jarviskjir Full of NPCs! I always found myself needing these kinds of generic townie NPCs so here's alittle bit of everything.&nbsp; Dungeons of Jarviskjir I wanted to try and make a tile set for a change, and I love the result. This is a basic set of generic dungeon tiles, and I'll be making more tile sets like it as I go! Monsters of Jarviskjir, Orc Invaders & Drow Interlopers A monster set filled with orcs and drow and a few related creatures.&nbsp; Heroes of Jarviskjir 2 The most recent token set is a new set of brand new hero tokens. I'll be honest, there's a huge amount of elves. That's beacause elves are great. Also made while populating 4 new campaigns of mine! SO what is next? I'm working on a slightly smaller set full of all the typical Dragon types and also a new monster set that is themed heavily off of the underdark as my campaign goes down into the dark! I hope this spread the love a little bit more. If you want to contact me throw me an email at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:olismithart@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">olismithart@gmail.com</a> OR check out my twitter, full of updates and DnD related doodles at&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/Olirant" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/Olirant</a>
Gold
Forum Champion
The Rise of the Elementals set is pretty amazing. My players have had to face a few of those since you posted the set. I like how you have so many sets with consistent art style.&nbsp; The portrait-circle pog style tokens are a good matching fit with majority of official 5E tokens in the 5E modules on Roll20 (Storm King's Thunder, Volo's Guide, Lost Mine). &nbsp;So I would recommend these sets to anyone looking to expand your monsters and NPC token collection while maintaining the stylistic fit with SKT and other 5E module campaigns.