What: A game of Dark Heresy (2nd edition), where a group of Inquisition agents are tasked with rooting out the threats to mankind in the grim darkness of distant future of Warhammer 40k. Their task is never easy, for the enemies of Mankind (both inner and outer) are numerous, and their works insidious and vile. The righteous know no rest, and their vigil never ends. The game is set in a latter half of M41 in a custom sector that's trying to recover from a recent bloody conflict that greatly weakend it. As of now, the sector is vulnerable, and this provided a good opportunity for all kinds of threats and nefarious schemes to prosper. The players assume a role of inquisitorial acolytes who will need to locate and purge these threats. I aim to make a balanced investigative campaign, with a healthy mix of both combat and non-combat challenges, though the exact ratio of one to another will depend on the players' approach. Who: I already have 2 players, and I need for 2 or 3 new ones to fill empty places in the roster. I'm looking for people who are capable of RPing, have knowledge of the setting and of the system, roughly in that order. You don't need to be an expert in any of those, basic knowledge and capability is enough, and I can help you with any questions concerning the system. More importantly, I hope to find people who will be comfortable with our schedule (see below). When: My current players are located in the JST time zone (GMT+9), so I would prefer people from that time belt or somewhere close. Barred that, anywhere between GMT+9 and GMT+2. We play on weekends, currently Sundays. In this topic: If you're interested, tell a little bit about yourself, mention what kind of character you'd like to play, ask questions that you migh have.