Hello!   First off thank you for taking the time to read this. I have been playing dnd for a bit more than 20yrs. I have been dming fairly solidly for the last 10yrs, I am pretty familiar with 5e. I am looking to be a player in a solid campaign with voice communication. I run my own tabletop game twice a week, I am still pretty flexible about the times we game on here. I think the group would prefer something starting a bit into the evening EST, probably around 6pm. The others, two of them are close real life friends and gamers in my tabletop, Micheal B. is 21 and has been playing off and on for about 5-6 years, he is pretty adept with 5e and has dmed/co dmed a few campaigns. Casey L has been gaming with me since 1e/2e but took a long break, he is still somewhat new to 5e but already knows the basics and catches on fast. The 3rd is actually someone we met on here over a failed campaign (dm couldn't figure out comms), he is fairly new but asks all the right questions and has a good personality.    We aren't particular about homebrew or canon, whichever is easier for you. We would like to cable in the broader expanse of races with the SCAG and Volo's but that's all optional as well. If there are any questions feel free to message me, again, thank you for your time.