Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a game!

Hello there! I'm not a veteran of RP games by any stretch of imagination, but I'm new here and looking for a game to join. My personal preferences are 3.5 and Pathfinder, and I like my games deep and complex. Combat is more of an afterthought for me, and while I can do it with a decent degree of optimization, my foremost concern are story and setting. I have over 3 years of experience, and about a third of this time I spent DMing. Currently my home gaming group is having trouble arranging schedules, so I'm trying to branch out into something more accessible and versatile. As much as I like playing with these people - they're still the same people I've played all of my games with, and we're slowly entering that dreaded territory where one of us can pretty much predict what the others will do. Which makes for incredibly organized parties. It also makes your job as a DM dreadful. It's fun to have a player or two that are very familiar with your style o DMing, but when that's the case for the entire party, the whole experience deteriorates. Lately, it has gotten to the point where we're actively trying to involve friends that aren't really into the game simply for the sake of variety. I think this would be much easier if we weren't friends. When you do everything together, a lot of mystery is lost. My timezone is GMT+1, but I work on very weird schedules, so I'm likely to be able to adapt to people living far away. Cheers! 
cures of strahd starting today 
Sure, I'd be interested, but where do I find the game?