Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to See Maps

Edited 1480880690
Hey Roll20. I'm trying to play Pathfinder with my group, but about half of us can't see the map our GM is loading. Half us can see it fine, but the rest are just seeing a blank white checkerboard. Is this an existing issue or are we just doing something wrong? We are using different browsers, have tried clearing caches and such, but nothing works.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Did you GM ever split the party at any point previously?
I don't believe so. We're a couple sessions in, but we've never split the party before. This problem has only arisen in the last two sessions.
Gid
Roll20 Team
What's the name of the game that you and your group are encountering this issue? I can hop in and take a look.
Way of the Wicked
Gid
Roll20 Team
Looking through the game, there's a lot of pages that appear to be missing their battlemaps. They have a missing image icon on the Page thumbnail. What this usually means is that the graphic was deleted from the GM's art library. The Page that the Player Ribbon is on is completely covered by the Fog of War, which means that as a player, all you would see is a black screen until the GM removes the fog from the Tabletop.