Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] ASAP D&D 5e One shot starting ASAP. click on the link!

Edited 1480890854
We will be starting as soon as we get a full group of 5 (6 with me) . I will be running this for 3 hours from when we get 5 people. I hope it does not take long to get five people together but that is part of what I am testing. I am doing this as a bit of a test to see if it is possible, if the timing / pace of game is correct, and because I really want to DM a game tonight. Please do not join if you are 1. "I am Only going to be able to play for 1-2 hours max and only if you start the game right now!" The game will last for 3 hours from the time I get 5 people. my guess is it could take 1 hour just to get the requisite number of people. so plan on 4 hours from the time you click on the link! 2.  "I am brand new to D&D can you teach me all the rules real quick?!?" Sorry but you should at least know the basics. The game is using the 5E OGL sheet. I have already created your characters with weapons and spells. All you have to do is click buttons really but you should have at least a basic understanding of the rules. 3.  "I have my own character idea that I want to run he has an awesome backstory" - If you really want to run your own level 1 character that is fine if we do not have a full group already and you can create him quickly. This is a one off and will not happen again though so do not think to yourself "I cant wait till level 2!" because it is not happening.
Com on only 1 Player so far i need some companions
Still looking for people?
yeah 1 slot open
full
so its full?

Edited 1480906198
Thank you to everyone who signed up and ran with us tonight.  I had a lot of fun and hopefully you did as well! Also wanted to say how awesome it was to run a game from 530-930 with a full party of six.  from the time I had sent my message to the time I had a full group of 6 (not 5 because I had two people both enter at the same moment) took 40 minutes roughly so that is awesome.