Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP- Legend of Zelda: RP [Custom System] [Dec.7,6-8pm EST]

I'll start this off saying, I'm 100% new to D20, but I am learning. I am an experienced GM. Been playing for years. I came here after multiple suggestions from another website... That said, I would like to run a RP around the series "The Legend of Zelda" with my own storyline. Now I will note; that I'm using a custom system/character sheets. But I hope that won't prevent you from enjoying the RP. I'll be the GM for those curious, using as I said, my own custom system. It'll be on 12/7 at 6-8pm EST. And again I apologize for any lack of information or odd post, as again, this is my first. Any beginners tips is greatly appreciated.
Can you post the system on Gdocs or a Dropbox?
Golden B. said: Can you post the system on Gdocs or a Dropbox? I could.