Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Twilight Imperium

Hello people. I am looking to run a biweekly Twilight Imperium game. If you are unaware of what game I speak of, It is a 4X board game. I will provide a link below if you want to do a bit of research. We will be playing with the two expansions, and I will take a pole of the players to determine the use of optional rules. I have held true to the mechanics of the game, but I have remade some of the cards and tokens. I find Roll20 offers a large graphical upgrade to many of the resources. This game is considered very long by boardgame standards. Thus I have opted to distribute the time between game sessions. Despite this being a inherently a PVP game, My hope is to gather a group of people who will hold gametime to a social event. Please reply or message me at MaxFazu on Roll20, Skype, or Discord. LOL, here you go. <a href="https://www.google.com/search?q=twilight+imperuim&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=twilight+imperium" rel="nofollow">https://www.google.com/search?q=twilight+imperuim&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=twilight+imperium</a>
I've never played Twilight Imperium but I've heard of it. What times?
I have played the game for years. I too would like to know the likely days and how long each session would last.
I've never heard of this game before, but I'd certainly like to give it a go if you're willing to show me the ropes.
Great, new players are welcome. I plan on playing for 4-5 hours per game session. And I expect it taking 2-3 game sessions per full game. I have not set a firm time and day yet. I expect interest will be lower than a standard RPG and therefor will work to accommodate a time to allow for the most players.&nbsp;that being said, i think we have a few european players, so sunday looks like the best bet so far. I have a standard job, and my schedule is: No Tuesday or Saturday. day pst cst est gmt Sunday 10am-10pm 12pm-12am 1pm-1am 6pm-6am Weekdays 4pm-10pm 6pm-12am 7pm-1am 12am-6am