Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5e Campaign set in Forgotten Realms

Edited 1480998838
2 people looking to start a campaign for Tuesday evenings at 6pm - 10pm EST. I will be DMing. We are looking for 4 more players The story will take place in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting. it can either be a premade module or a self made story-line that makes use of the Forgotten Realms. I will gauge this after getting the players together. Looking for players who really enjoy making their character and having a degree of attachment to them, caring whether or not they die. it might sound silly to have to clarify but some players play and they throw their character into perilous situations and just say, "Well if I die I can just make a new character." Let me know if you might be interested! This campaign will be Voice chat, most likely in Discord.
Hey Goblinz. Just something I'd like to ask before I ask to join your game. Would the game use voice chat or just text? It's a bit strange, but I can only really get into a game if it's a text-based game.
Gamma, Send me a PM, I'm interested in where this is going. Thanks! :)
Thanks for the interest shown so far. We only need 1 more player for this campaign, comment here or send me a PM.

Edited 1481083632
I am definatly interested. PM me if you still need players