Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Criticize and Destroy the New Guy! ;) (Incompleted Character Sheet Review)

Edited 1481356364
Hey ya'll Im brand spankin new not only to Roll20 but also to Dice RPG's in General! So, Ive been doing a lot of research and reading up on the Pathfinder game, I know I know, Probably not one of the most noob-freindly styles to start out with, but Im willing to take the challenge. So i've learned most of the terminology, the gameplay style, and Im (Kinda-not-really) familiar with the combat/check system. So I thought the best way to learn a lot of these things is to (Unsuccessfully) Create a character sheet, so i've gotten a bit of ways into this character sheet in hopes that I haven't screwed up so far, take a look but know that anything that I left blank is probably something I don't quiet understand yet, which yes includes spells! (Because why not complicated things further with a SpellCaster! One that implements Domains at that! [Inquisitor] ) So while I left the overwhelming looking spell page alone, I did fill out some stats using the 4d6 drop the lowest die system, and added racial (and a couple class) features. If I applied any of the stats wrong or calculated something wrong pleeeeasssse tell me how not to suck! Please! Other than that please enjoy dismembering the pride and joy of my past 48 hours! Sincerely~ D Edit: If its possible for someone to join me and teach me during a game sesh (Or vice versa) to step-by-step guide me, that would be amazing! Just leave an offer and we can set up a time. (Yknow......if you want.) Also whats the difference between your craft and your profession?!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some more fitting places to get feedback on a character: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/Pathfinder_RPG