Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Grouped Objects on the tabletop

I'm trying to create a simple graphic of a box with a cross pattern on it. I used the box drawing tool and the polygon tool to make the complete object. I then used the options to group them. All of that seems normal. Where things go haywire is when I try to select my now grouped objects: only the box moves. Both pieces remain selected (meaning they are still grouped I assume) yet they do not move together. I found that if I select the polygon tool's pattern both will move, but if by accident I select the box, they will separate... This is not that big of a deal, I'll use something else to accomplish my goal, but I thought you would like to know.
1383262588
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you grouped something together, I think you have to double click on it to select all of them otherwise it will only select the topmost one.
that makes sense i guess. thanks Metroknight
1383264909
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Let us know if that works for you.
As I mentioned in the original post I ended up just using an art library object instead : ) Easier and prettier. Thanks again Metroknight.
1383350086
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
ok, I usually make everything I need in gimp then drag and drop it into my campaign board or find it on the web and save it to my computer then drops it on my board.