Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] New DND Player (Cyberpunk, Firefly, Sci-if)

I am new to DnD and looking for a group to join. I can play weekday nights and weekends. I am interested in cyberpunk, firefly or sci-fi, but willing to try anything.
I'm looking to get a Shadowrun 5E group going. I have a current group but getting everyone to show is somewhat challenging. I've been GM-ing but willing to share with that and am looking to do more regular gaming instead of hit or miss. My son plays as well but fear not, he is mature for his age (under pain of death) and we still run an adult game. We are central time also and usually have Friday, Saturday, Sunday open for anytime.We also are more about the story than agonizing over every little detail of the rules. We've been playing 5E for a year but would welcome fresh ideas or direction. We've been recently playing through the London Falling runs. 
If you have anymore room let me know. Just played my first game the other day so I'm still new but had a blast