Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFG] Looking for local players for IN PERSON games!

This is a massive stretch, but I'm trying anyways! I'm itching to find games that I can attend physically. I use and love roll20 all the time, but I really miss the table and I'm struggling to find people I already know to join in. I live near Sydney, Australia, and am keen to play or DM, probably with D&D 5E, maybe even something different like Shadowrun or anything suggested really. If people are interested or can give me some resources to find people with similar wants, I'd greatly appreciate it! 
Where is 'near'? I'm southern sydney, down in the shire, but I'm definitely interested.
Greater western suburbs near, but I'm pretty much good to go anywhere up to three hours along the train line from Penrith. I enjoy getting personal work done on the train so the time doesn't bother me
Ooh, sounds get. If we can get a few more hopefuls then I'm definitely on board.