Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Deck Backing Image Not Working

Edited 1481595320
Hello, For some reason, I'm unable to either drag and drop or add an image as a deck backing.  It's interesting because the "add new card" images work fine.  I've tried restarting the browser (Chrome) numerous times but no luck.  Cleared cache as well.   Wondering if this is a known issue or if it's just me.  Thanks! Chris
Seems I'm having the same issue.  Anyone found a fix yet?
Gid
Roll20 Team
Where are you two dragging graphics one? Dragging from your computer file folder? From the Art Library folder view? A graphic listed in the Art Library on the Sidebar? There's a known issue that you can't drag from Art Library folder view to the card decks, but you can drag and drop items from the Sidebar.
I've been dragging from my computer  file folder directly into the menu. 
Gid
Roll20 Team
My apologies for the delay on my response to this. This past week I was in the process of completely restructuring our bug ticket system to be, hopefully, more orderly. I was able to drag an image from my desktop into the card back section of a card deck with no issue (I tested with a JPG and PNG file), so it may be a graphic issue you're dealing with. Can you tell me what sort of file you were trying to upload as the card back? Also, did you check to see if you have any browser extensions/addons that could be causing issues with dragging and dropping graphics into the card back image window?
Hey Kristin, Just tried recently and it seems to be working normally!  Think its good now on my end.  Think it was a file/graphics issue perhaps...