Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Discord Server

So I find that Discord is great for meeting people and talking about games. Right now there are some RPG groups on there, but nothing huge. Starting an official Discord server would cost nothing, and would be pretty cool for the community in general I think.  Any chance we might get one?

Edited 1500522899
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
My wife and I are interested in taking on the project of setting up such a server. We both have experience with Roll20 and setting up and managing servers/websites (especially Discord). We understand that the Roll20 Team is very busy and are willing to put together a team of volunteers to admin the server.  My wife is currently setting things up as a Demo.  We feel that using Discord would help to promote the use of Roll20 and help players and GMs coordinate games, discuss rules and Roll20 tips, etc... In order to make it the "Official" server of Roll20, we would need the approval/guidance of the Roll20 Team.