Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Map Set: Dwarven Stronghold

David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Send your adventurers on a quest up wintry steps and into a long-forgotten  Dwarven Stronghold . What mysteries lie beyond the bronze doors and in the stone passages of the great smiths of old? Danger -- and perhaps treasure -- awaits! This set consists of 2 maps that form one large complex for your PCs to explore. Several tiles have been added to change game play, including an alternate exterior, open doors, a secret room, and stairs leading deeper into the mountain. Blank versions are also available to dress as you see fit with the dozens of object files in this pack. Adventure on!
Stewart W.
Marketplace Creator
Nice looking set!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Beautiful work! Love your textures.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Looks really nice!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Stronghold?  According to .38 Specail you need your dwarves to "hold on loosely but don't let her go, If you cling too tightly, You're gonna lose control."  I love the progress for outside to the interior, getting in is clearly half the battle. 
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: Stronghold?  According to .38 Specail you need your dwarves to "hold on loosely but don't let her go, If you cling too tightly, You're gonna lose control."  I love the progress for outside to the interior, getting in is clearly half the battle.  Is it possible to get Gabe banned for using .38 Special lyrics for evil, not good?  (Thanks for the comment Gabe)
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
I love this set David ! Everything about this scream dwarven! Good job!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Fernando D. said: I love this set David ! Everything about this scream dwarven! Good job! Thanks Fernando, that means a lot coming from the dwarf expert.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Now this is an awesome set. Great job.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Joshua Kurz said: Now this is an awesome set. Great job. Thanks Josh.