Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rappan Athuk for Pathfinder

Heya, I hope I'm posting in this in the right area. I'm looking for some decent Rappan Athuk maps. I own both the book in hardcover and pdf, but I'm not liking how my maps are looking when I copy them over. I'm also pretty new to roll20, so I'm sure it's more me than the maps.  I'm moving my group onto a VTT at my house, so any assistance would be appreciated. I think this is going to not only speed my game up, but really help give it a feel it has been missing. Thanks
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Here is a useful post for aligning your maps properly. As for actually getting maps, I'm pretty sure that this applies: From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. You could try  /r/Pathfinder_RPG instead. 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Syralus . Have you checked out the Roll20 Marketplace ?