Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Journey to the Land of the Damned a Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed Campaign

Edited 1482015493
You are part of an Adventuring band hired by council of Mages in Timro to literaly save the world from a coming horde of Foul creatures rising out of the Abyss. You will journey to find items needed to defeat this horde and overthrow their Devilish Masters . It will be dangerous and even maddening but as your power grows you know that this journey could brand you as Legends, This is your Journey to the Land of the Damned. This campaign is Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed, characters start at 1st level any alignments except evil or diabolic but will allow micreant. No Old ones Giants or Dragons . But any other OCC /RCC from all the Palladium fantasy line are allowed. We will be playing every other Saturday starting February 4th at 7pm central time playing via Roll20 and Google hangouts. Games run from 7-11pm. Looking for 6 players. 3 important things to keep in mind 1. if you plan to show up for one game then not show up the next and so on and so forth  this game is not for you 2. i am looking for experienced players but will take on newbies, just know that not everyones character is meant to be the best at 1st level and if you harass me about what upgrades i should allow you i will not be playing with you . its about Roleplaying and character development , not superman at 1st level 3 this campaign will be Epic in scale and have both Roleplay , Dungeoneering, wilderness encounters , and lots of intrigue . if this is something you like then by all means join this campaign

Edited 1482023302
Why does everyone not allow dragons?  Also what time zone are you starting at 7pm?  edit, sorry i didnt see you posted central time, had to re-read.
Dorlar said: Why does everyone not allow dragons?  Because even at low levels old ones Dragons and Giants can be as powerful as an entire party. plus if you allow Old ones and Dragons thats all anyone will want to play. it makes party power level and diversity more equal
Hey Folks looking for Palladium Fantasy Players. if interested let me know an ill get you set up 
We have 1 player looking for 5 more. comment or message if available to play
I don't know if you guys still require - or have room for further members but i would love to join this campaign!  I'm no expert on Palladium 'universe'? but I'll read up on it and learn it by heart, if i'm allowed into this campaign. I've played D&D 3,5-4 and 5'th edition. (Stretching back about 4 years)  I usually like to play morally grey people characters, as i have a hard time being the "Puppy saving good-guy" who murders orcs in the hundreds, without a second glance. I've always felt that- even killing evil creatures, would leave at least some kind of mark on you.  Other than that i'm pretty open minded to what i'll be playing. 
Lundgreen said: I don't know if you guys still require - or have room for further members but i would love to join this campaign!  I'm no expert on Palladium 'universe'? but I'll read up on it and learn it by heart, if i'm allowed into this campaign. I've played D&D 3,5-4 and 5'th edition. (Stretching back about 4 years)  I usually like to play morally grey people characters, as i have a hard time being the "Puppy saving good-guy" who murders orcs in the hundreds, without a second glance. I've always felt that- even killing evil creatures, would leave at least some kind of mark on you.  Other than that i'm pretty open minded to what i'll be playing.  Well at the very least youre going to need a copy of Palladium Fantasy 2nd edition so you can create your character. if you have that then yes you can join..

Edited 1482463942
Got it right now, so i'm in!
Lundgreen said: Got it :)  just curious have you ever played palladium before
Nop never ever, first time I've ever heard of it.  But i'm not completely retarded, so i'm sure i'll get a hang of it.
Ok Folks  Still needing players
. 1 player still needing 5. comment if interested
I'd be interested in playing but while I have decades of experience with other rpg's I've never played Palladium before. Is that an issue?
Andrew said: I'd be interested in playing but while I have decades of experience with other rpg's I've never played Palladium before. Is that an issue? at the very least youll need to get a copy of the Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed Rule Book. After that how fast you pick things up is up to you.. But yea ill take you on.in thiscampaign
For those new to Palladium Fantasy Heres what the  Rule Book looks like  
Tim W. said: Andrew said: I'd be interested in playing but while I have decades of experience with other rpg's I've never played Palladium before. Is that an issue? at the very least youll need to get a copy of the Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed Rule Book. After that how fast you pick things up is up to you.. But yea ill take you on.in thiscampaign andrew check your messages i sent you a private message
Hey Guys. Still needing a few more players. 2-3 would work. Anything from any Palladium fantasy source book.. Comment or message if interested

Edited 1483577309
I am interested in playing, I've played rifts for years and recently have gotten in to Palladium Fantasy. I don't have the book yet, but I did order it a few days ago and it should be here within the week. 
Evan W. said: Nevermind, I somehow thought the game would be played on mondays but I DM every saturday so I'll have to pass
Evan W. said: Evan W. said: Nevermind, I somehow thought the game would be played on mondays but I DM every saturday so I'll have to pass This Game will be every other Saturday. so maybe you can still play
Hey Guys still looking for 2-3 players
Still Time to get in on this Campaign . we lost 1 guy still need 2. PLEASE NOTE we are playing OCC/RCC  from Palladium Fantasy . no Rifts, no Rifter, no HU, no Ninjas and super spies . just from books tied to Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed. comment or message if yould like to play
Looking for 1 or 2 more players . Comment if interested
Hy Folks Still ,looking for a few players
Shoot. I would love to get in on this but I already have a regular game every two weeks and it looks like it's the same schedule as this one.
Ok guys we are getting closer. STILL need 2 more players. Comment or message if interested
Game is about a week and a half away.. needing 2-3 players
Getting closer. We still need players
Needing 2 players guys we just lost one.. Game is next week.. comment if interested will get you invited and set on your character
thing is the game may not be on the first saturday sometimes. im looking for players who can be more consistant in attendance
Ok guys game is this Saturday night. Looking for 2 players Comment if interested in playing 
Last minute Request for players, anybody out there..?
Still looking for 2-4 players comment if interested
Lost a player still looking for 2-4 players
Still needing players comment if interested in playing..
Needing several more players guys. comment if you can play
Next Game is this coming Saturday. Need players still 
ok palladium players this campaign needs you..message or comment if interested in playing 
Needing 3 players for this Campaign. Comment or message if you would like to play
If battling a Demon horde is up your alley. Join this campaign . first session went well , nowwe just need 2-3 more players
Still needing players Guys. Comment or message if interested
Is there ANYONE out there who can play . we really need a couple people