Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add Princes of Apocalypse to the Marketplace

I would love to give you guys money for this so I could start using Roll20 for my campaign. I'm sure this partly a question for WOTC, but I didn't see anyone asking about it getting into the marketplace.
Would love as well!
Just looked for it in the marketplace, am disappointed...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The devs have regularly discussed the addition of back catalogue modules to the marketplace, in fact the Curse of Stroud was recently released. While patience may be required I would expect to see it at some point :)
I am hoping for OotA myself as there are tons of unique monsters and a need for on demand maps, PotA is somewhat manageable as it is essentially written like one big dungeon crawl. Both would be perfect though :D
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hello folks! Production Coordinator Mel here :) We're absolutely working on more D&D 5th Edition content. Our goal is to release products (both new and backlist titles) on a regular basis. As a part of our licensing agreement, we can’t reveal specifics until we’re closer to completion and with the agreement of the licensor (in this case Wizards of the Coast). When we are able to make any announcement of new content coming to Roll20, you'll hear about it here on the forums, as well as the blog, ,twitter and anywhere else we can announce it! And JMS, we have certainly heard your call for Princes of the Apocalypse (And Out of the Abyss!) -- you’ll be happy to know they are on our list of products to consider for upcoming releases.
Is there any update on the PotA in the marketplace? This was 7 months ago when the development team recognized this post.
Going to be starting PotA soon and would love to PURCHASE an actual module. Loved your treatment to Lost Mines. Hoping it's released soon!
About to start this adventure,  our group has used roll20 before and would love to have this module here, I see it on competing platforms already but would prefer to run it here!
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Since this has been implemented a while ago, I am closing the thread to refund your votes.