Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Glacial

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm dreaming of wight Christmas Just like the one who was a Gnome Where the tree ents glisten and ettercaps chitterin' To hear slaying in the snow
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
And snow mounds to hide the bodies! Woohoo!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Dashing through the snow with axe in my right hand o'er the fields we go hacking all the way (chop chop chop)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Twas the night before Critmas, when all through the inn, Not a monster was stirring, not even a Djinn. The greaves were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that Gabe’s maps soon would be there.
Thx for putting out that Mappack :) The Parts in Particular are going to be very useful for all kinds of winter settings!
Just in time for Christmas!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks folks.  More winter is coming. @Andrew Looting Magic rings Starting more bar fights Oh what fun this ax is to swing While slaying throngs tonight!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
@Gabriel... OOooooooh battle axe battle axe Friend with sharpened sides Oh what fun it is to swing A scything blade tonight HEY! Battle axe battle axe Friend with sharpened sides Oh what fun it is to swing A scything blade tonight... ----- Dwarf the Halls ---- Deck the halls with goblin entrails Fa la la la laa a mug of mead Put their heads on spikes a-neatly Fa la la la laa a mug of mead Wear we now our battle apparel Fa la laa la la laa la la la As we clear the undergound tunnel Fa la la la la, a mug of mead.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: I'm dreaming of wight Christmas Just like the one who was a Gnome Where the tree ents glisten and ettercaps chitterin' To hear slaying in the snow Oh Gabe see what you started? 😀
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: I'm dreaming of wight Christmas Just like the one who was a Gnome Where the tree ents glisten and ettercaps chitterin' To hear slaying in the snow Gabriel, Great job, Snow is really hard to capture the atmosphere and you were able to do it with style. Nice set.
Bought it!