Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Map Set: Dungeons

David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ready to explore some  Dungeons ? This set features 10 highly-detailed maps and a handful of tiles to get your game on in no time at all. Each map also comes with a shadowless, grime-free version . Drop down some dungeons, add stairs , doors , and even set up some stone platforms for a more dynamic battle! And if you want to dress these empty dungeons up even more, these maps work beautifully with the  Game Props Dungeons object set.
Excellent selection!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I see a use for Aaron's Walls script...
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Love it. 
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
I want to play this set in an adventure where you work for the lord that just bought this place, and it's moving day...and no one told the new owner of the deadly secret in the back rooms. Gorgeous, David!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Ed, Vince and Natha.  Russ, make a strength check to move that couch... wait, what's that in the back room!? ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh .... 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Russ needs to quite pushing his all moving based RPG so hard, his stair navigation checks are totally unrealistic.  This are lovely, I love the old school dungeon feel of them.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Well when the couch moves by itself, you know its a mimic...
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Andrew said: Well when the couch moves by itself, you know its a mimic... LOL yes, now we have an adventure!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
"I laughed, he laughed, the couch laughed... we bashed it to death. Good times."
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Someone check the cushions of that couch! Something tells me it's been eating A LOT of pocket change...
Just grabbed that set. I love your work ever since Russ tweeted your dungeon props set. I got a lot of them now. Been using them in my Pathfinder campaign. These will do nicely for the Arcanist final dungeon.  Thanks so much.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Temporary Sanity said: Just grabbed that set. I love your work ever since Russ tweeted your dungeon props set. I got a lot of them now. Been using them in my Pathfinder campaign. These will do nicely for the Arcanist final dungeon.  Thanks so much. That is so nice to hear! Thank you Temporary Sanity ... I aim to make maps and objects that can enhance your game in a professional way. (Side Note: Thanks for the tweet Russ)

Edited 1483748440
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Andrew said: "I laughed, he laughed, the couch laughed... we bashed it to death. Good times." HAHAHA It's good David you already created that props set to fill this place! Oooo! maybe everything in the props set is a mimic! lol
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Russ H. said: Andrew said: "I laughed, he laughed, the couch laughed... we bashed it to death. Good times." HAHAHA It's good David you already created that props set to fill this place! Oooo! maybe everything in the props set is a mimic! lol If they are all mimics, I wouldn't tell you Russ. It would spoil the surprise.