Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] Version 8+

Using Monster Manual and just noticed that when I drag monsters bar 2 is not populating with AC. The other 2 bars (HP and speed) are fine. I don't remember if this has always been the case or if it was a recent issue. Has anyone come across this? Same issue dragging from compendium or journal.
1491558186
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please post all issues on the issue tracker with reproduction steps.
Huge fan of this sheet! Do any of you have suggestions for how to implement certain magic items? Im talking about items like the Instrument of the Bards or a Staff of Fire. Do you put the spells in that part of the sheet? If so, how do you keep it from deducting from spell slots (if you use that option)? How do you conveniently track the host of daily abilities on say an Anstruth Harp? 
1491588332
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I would add those spells to the spell list and when  #375: Spell uses is done then it won't deduct them from the normal slots. Uses on Equipment will come with #168: Expand Equipment . In the mean time I'd add such an item to traits and add the spell as normal and just re-add the slot.
Thanks - those are great suggestions. Also, I'm glad to see that these are items in the works for the sheet.
1491591329

Edited 1491591556
Hello everyone.. I am having a new issue today... In this case, I am using the given sheet from the roll20's list and not custom which it says 11.3.3  And the API list's companion sheet...  So, again, no custom.. and I get this error.      " {{title=shaped scripts error}}{{content=incompatible sheet version 11.3.3. this script only supports 10.x sheets. you either need to downgrade your character sheet or find a newer version of the script.}}" in the chat.. and this error in the api window....  "5eShapedCompanion 1491591022706 ERROR : Incompatible sheet version 11.3.3. This script only supports 10.x sheets. You either need to downgrade your character sheet or find a newer version of the script." " {{title=shaped scripts error}}{{content=incompatible sheet version 11.3.3. this script only supports 10.x sheets. you either need to downgrade your character sheet or find a newer version of the script.}}"    I hope it goes away, but just letting everyone know! Thanks!
Jamie (DM) said: Hello everyone.. I am having a new issue today... In this case, I am using the given sheet from the roll's 20 list and not custom  which it says 11.3.3  And the API list's companion sheet...  So, again, no custom.. and I get this error.      " {{title=shaped scripts error}}{{content=incompatible sheet version 11.3.3. this script only supports 10.x sheets. you either need to downgrade your character sheet or find a newer version of the script.}}" in the chat.. and this error in the api window....  "5eShapedCompanion 1491591022706 ERROR : Incompatible sheet version 11.3.3. This script only supports 10.x sheets. You either need to downgrade your character sheet or find a newer version of the script." " {{title=shaped scripts error}}{{content=incompatible sheet version 11.3.3. this script only supports 10.x sheets. you either need to downgrade your character sheet or find a newer version of the script.}}"    I hope it goes away, but just letting everyone know! Thanks! It's because the script is not up to date on the OneClick version, you can switch to the github script to get rid of the error.
techiecarer said: It's because the script is not up to date on the OneClick version, you can switch to the github script to get rid of the error. Ah, ok.. duh me!!!  lol...  Thanks!  
1491591741
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please ensure you are on the latest version of the script and the sheet. The message has informed you that they are out of sync.
Kryx said: Please ensure you are on the latest version of the script and the sheet. The message has informed you that they are out of sync. All I can do is select the latest one in the drop down list... SO, I was assuming that those should match since I can't do it.  So, instead of the user side,  it is on the mechanic side in the system not updating together at the same time.  So, not user error this time! Thanks tho.
1491592937
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Jamie (DM) said: Kryx said: Please ensure you are on the latest version of the script and the sheet. The message has informed you that they are out of sync. All I can do is select the latest one in the drop down list... SO, I was assuming that those should match since I can't do it.  So, instead of the user side,  it is on the mechanic side in the system not updating together at the same time.  So, not user error this time! Thanks tho. If you go to the first post in this thread and in the Companion script thread, there are instructions and links for how to do a manual install. Neither the author of the sheet or the script have control over when Roll20 decides to deploy, so they can often get out of sync. It's the price you pay for frequent and responsive development.
1491593107
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: Neither the author of the sheet or the script have control over when Roll20 decides to deploy, so they can often get out of sync. It's the price you pay for frequent and responsive development. We have asked them to release at the same time and they have done so. The issue above is actually due to code and the message that Lucian has changed. The script will no longer prevent higher versions of the sheet from working, but Lucian's script with these changes has not gone to roll20 yet.
1491593478

Edited 1491593512
keithcurtis said: Jamie (DM) said: Kryx said: Please ensure you are on the latest version of the script and the sheet. The message has informed you that they are out of sync. All I can do is select the latest one in the drop down list... SO, I was assuming that those should match since I can't do it.  So, instead of the user side,  it is on the mechanic side in the system not updating together at the same time.  So, not user error this time! Thanks tho. If you go to the first post in this thread and in the Companion script thread, there are instructions and links for how to do a manual install. Neither the author of the sheet or the script have control over when Roll20 decides to deploy, so they can often get out of sync. It's the price you pay for frequent and responsive development Um, I know that, and it clicked when techie answered first!  But even then, that wasn't the point of the post!  ... If you look at my post.. I was letting everyone know.. so the others.. that don't get that.. won't be confused why their stuff isn't working.  Read my posts.  
1491593870
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kryx said: I would add those spells to the spell list and when  #375: Spell uses is done then it won't deduct them from the normal slots. The entry on that issue is rather sparse. Is this intended to give us spells that can be excluded from the normal character slots, i.e. ones that come from items or racial features?
1491594298
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Jamie (DM) said: Um, I know that, and it clicked when techie answered first!  But even then, that wasn't the point of the post!  ... If you look at my post.. I was letting everyone know.. so the others.. that don't get that.. won't be confused why their stuff isn't working.  Read my posts.   I was responding specifically to the statement "All I can do is select the latest one in the drop down list.." not to the remainder of your issue.
1491595212
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: Kryx said: I would add those spells to the spell list and when  #375: Spell uses is done then it won't deduct them from the normal slots. The entry on that issue is rather sparse. Is this intended to give us spells that can be excluded from the normal character slots, i.e. ones that come from items or racial features? I've edited the description.
1491595562
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Cool, thanks. That's one I've been looking forward to.
Erudo said: Using Monster Manual and just noticed that when I drag monsters bar 2 is not populating with AC. The other 2 bars (HP and speed) are fine. I don't remember if this has always been the case or if it was a recent issue. Has anyone come across this? Same issue dragging from compendium or journal. Posted&nbsp;<a href="https://bitbucket.org/mlenser/5eshaped/issues/445/bar-2-not-populating-with-ac-when-dragging" rel="nofollow">https://bitbucket.org/mlenser/5eshaped/issues/445/bar-2-not-populating-with-ac-when-dragging</a> as Kryx asked. I think this may be localised to my game however, or something to do with upgraded from 10.x.x to 11.3.3. I put as much details as I could.
Erudo said: Hi. I setup my players' sheets to roll to public. This works most of the time, but sometimes I want them the roll to be whispered to me (GM). Obviously I can just toggle the setting, roll, then reset it back, but that's quite a lot of steps. Are there shortcuts/macros/other methods to be able to sometimes whisper a roll instead of outputting to public? Hi Erudo, it sounds like you'd like to create a proposal on my issue tracker so that switching between the output options is as easy as switching between adv/dis. :) Done!&nbsp;<a href="https://bitbucket.org/mlenser/5eshaped/issues/446/easier-method-to-output-a-roll-to-gm" rel="nofollow">https://bitbucket.org/mlenser/5eshaped/issues/446/easier-method-to-output-a-roll-to-gm</a>
Is the arcanaloth&nbsp;supposed to look like this? I think it might be the sheet getting confused by a combination of Innate Spellcasting and normal Spellcasting.
1491651924
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Aaron K. said: Is the arcanaloth&nbsp;supposed to look like this? I think it might be the sheet getting confused by a combination of Innate Spellcasting and normal Spellcasting. #435: Race condition for characters with both Innate and normal Spellcasting
(First: as always, thanks for the amazing work you do, this thing is great) I have three questions (using the latest version as of yesterday; apologies, I can't find the version number anywhere but it is 11.x I know that much) 1) Helping my character set up a monk; we would like to link up his Ki points to a token bar but I can't for the heck of it find the variable that is associated with that resource (note: I expect to want to do similar things for bards and fighters for their class resource). &nbsp;Any thoughts? 2) We decided to get a little fancy with spells and add effects, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the animation function properly from Shaped. &nbsp;For example, setting "missile" and "smoke" with "Source -&gt; Target" results in a smoke missile to appear at the source, but it does NOT animate to the target, rather it just appears on the source token and doesn't move. &nbsp;Is there a bug with the sheet right now around animation or am I doing it wrong? 3) We are very confused about how to get spells to prompt for spell level -- for instance when Fireball (from the compendium) is registered on the sheet as a 2nd or 3rd level spell the prompt appears, but if we put fireball in the "1st level" section no prompt shows up.
1491681012
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The version is at the top of the sheet. See the image on the OP. 1. Repeating sections cannot be referenced on token bars due to a change roll20 made about 6 months - a year ago. :( 2. Please open an issue on Lucian's issue tracker:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts</a>... If you provide him with a reproduction path I'm sure he can investigate 3. Higher level query appears when you either have higher level dice or the higher level field checked. If you're having it not occur please open an issue on my tracker (See OP) with a simple step by step reproduction path.
1491696908
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Question: Are non-pro users able to import characters into my test campaign? If so, can you share how?
1491698397

Edited 1491698434
Vanakoji
KS Backer
Kryx said: Question: Are non-pro users able to import characters into my test campaign? If so, can you share how? They should but not have access (same as a blank sheet needs to be set to be in a players journal) until you set it I&nbsp;believe with the character vault. Tools &gt; Character Vault &gt; Import Existing character From the character "Export to game"&nbsp; The game, however, needs "Allow players to import their own Characters?" option enabled in the game settings page. I think this what you are asking.
Apparently there are two types of imports. &nbsp;Both require the GM to turn on importing in the game setting page. Characters can be imported from any game. Exporting is based on the game's Vault Access Level. Limited Vault Access. Allows only players who are Pro and Plus subscribers to export characters into this game. This is the default level. All Access Vault. Allows any player or GM, including players with no subscription, to export characters into this game. Games created by Pro or Plus users or games based on select marketplace modules are at this level.
1491725070
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Daniel S. said: 2) We decided to get a little fancy with spells and add effects, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the animation function properly from Shaped. &nbsp;For example, setting "missile" and "smoke" with "Source -&gt; Target" results in a smoke missile to appear at the source, but it does NOT animate to the target, rather it just appears on the source token and doesn't move. &nbsp;Is there a bug with the sheet right now around animation or am I doing it wrong? The Roll20 FX are a little confusing, unfortunately. A lot of the effect types only work with a single point. You've think "Missile" would animate from one point to another, but it doesn't.&nbsp; The source-target and target-source options will only have an effect for those FX that are defined to follow a path. Of the built-in ones, I think that's only Beam and Breath. We might be able to change the UI to only show the appropriate points of origin for the built-in fx types, but that won't help for custom FX, because the sheet has no way of accessing the definitions of those. If you want more fx that animate from source to target you'll need to look at defining your own custom FX for the campaign. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Custom_FX" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Custom_FX</a>
1491730879

Edited 1491732693
Erudo said: Using Monster Manual and just noticed that when I drag monsters bar 2 is not populating with AC. The other 2 bars (HP and speed) are fine. I don't remember if this has always been the case or if it was a recent issue. Has anyone come across this? Same issue dragging from compendium or journal. Ha, I think I finally cracked the repro steps for this. It's the NPC checkbox in the game/sheet settings. Turning it on breaks AC from MM, makes it renders 10 always. Put the details here: <a href="https://bitbucket.org/mlenser/5eshaped/issues/449/sheet-setting-to-default-to-npc-layout" rel="nofollow">https://bitbucket.org/mlenser/5eshaped/issues/449/sheet-setting-to-default-to-npc-layout</a> Steps to repro: 1. Create a new campaign with Shaped Sheet (should also work with existing campaign). 2. Change the campaign setting for Shaped Sheet to default to NPC layout (tick the NPC checkbox). 3. Join campaign. 4. Drag a monster that's never been dragged/journaled before from Monster Manual to the tabletop. 5. View the character sheet. AC will always be 10 and will not populate to bar 2 correctly. Note that you should be able to change the setting back to NPC unticked, and all future monsters will now populate with correct AC. Existing monsters stay broken - you have to completely delete them from the campaign and journal, then re-drag them.
1491750387
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
11.4.0 Features Added a second ability to initiative for archetypes that allow you to add a second ability modifier to initiative. Attack type "Ranged Spell Attack" or "Melee Weapon Attack" is now a link to an attack/action/etc's attack so it can be repeated. Bug Fixes #441: global damage bonus not being applied #437: Settings &gt; House Rules &gt; HPs recovered on long rest value doesn't stick #444: Elder Brain Lair Actions don't import UI Change "Save failure" now reads as "Saving throw failure". Same for success.
1491756847
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kryx said: Attack type "Ranged Spell Attack" or "Melee Weapon Attack" is now a link to an attack/action/etc's attack so it can be repeated. Very elegant solution.
1491765319
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are determining bars via the script then posting an issue on the script's tracker with simple reproduction steps is the way to address this.
Is there a way to set sheet defaults if you installed the sheet manually (pasting the code from github)?
Sammun said: Is there a way to set sheet defaults if you installed the sheet manually (pasting the code from github)? Have you looked into the Companion script? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4683557/5e-shaped-companion-v6-plus/?pagenum=8" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4683557/5e-shaped-companion-v6-plus/?pagenum=8</a>
1491822595

Edited 1491822613
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sammun said: Is there a way to set sheet defaults if you installed the sheet manually (pasting the code from github)? Not with roll20's feature which is why I, at this moment, consider it experimental. I'm entirely unable to test it. The companion script works for Pro users.
Kryx I know you changed the templates recently but couldn't see exactly what to adjust in the documentation. The following works perfectly as an attacher to skills, saves, and ability checks but causes a spell or attack to become jumbled up in chat. !rt [[1t[proverbs]]]
Gary W. said: Kryx I know you changed the templates recently but couldn't see exactly what to adjust in the documentation. The following works perfectly as an attacher to skills, saves, and ability checks but causes a spell or attack to become jumbled up in chat. !rt [[1t[proverbs]]] This is due to the attachers&nbsp;appearing in the macro early on in repeating section and your macro setup is putting a newline in the macro at that point separating the macro into two. There are a few ways to fix this with attachers but if you want the proverb table to come after the macro it will need to be set in the freeform of repeating sections individually. Other than that I can't say much without knowing the full macro setup.
Thanks for the help Vanakoji. Stangely, it was working as an attacher till one of the more recent updates. 9 or 10.&nbsp;
Not sure if that was changed since I haven't used attachers for anything that needs line breaks but at the moment, it is the location of the attachers. For example @{mage|output_option} &{template:5e-shaped} {{character_name=@{mage|character_name}}} @{mage|show_character_name} {{title=Fireball}} {{spell=1}} @{mage|attacher_spell} @{mage|attacher_spell_level_3} {{spell_level=^{3RD_LEVEL}}} {{school=^{EVOCATION}}} {{casting_time=^{1_ACTION}}} {{range=150 ft}} {{components=^{COMPONENTS_V_S_M}}} {{materials=A tiny ball of bat guano and sulfur}} {{duration=^{INSTANTANEOUS}}} @{mage|hide_gm_info} {{content=A bright streak flashes from your pointing finger to a point you choose within range then blossoms with a low roar into an explosion of flame. Each creature in a 20-foot radius sphere centered on that point must make a Dexterity saving throw. A target takes 8d6 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.&nbsp; The fire spreads around corners. It ignites flammable objects in the area that aren't being worn or carried.}} {{saving_throw_vs_ability=DEXTERITY}} {{saving_throw_dc=17}} {{has_saving_throw_damage=1}} {{saving_throw_damage=[[8d6[damage] + [[(@{mage|higher_level_query_3} - 3) * 1]]d6[higher level]]]}} {{saving_throw_damage_type=fire}} {{saving_throw_damage_macro=Save failure}} {{saving_throw_success=Half damage}} {{higher_level=At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 3rd.}} {{cast_as_level=@{mage|higher_level_query_3}}} The position&nbsp;of the bolded parts is the cause so no new lines can happen there or anything after becomes a different macro. Placing the proverb in something like {{Proverb=!rt [[1t[proverbs]]]}} if that works (I don't use API commands enough to know since that seems like one and I don't know if it does a new line output) would be the easy fix. Maybe a suggestion to move attachers to just before freeform would help most cases as freeform being at the end will always allow for the most fine-tuned control but having it just before that will fix cases for most people and will only cause problems with more advanced usages of freeform tricks along with attachers that do that something similar.
1491945630

Edited 1491945661
Really what I want to do then is set it up as a seperate macro called whenever a spell is cast or an attack is made. &nbsp;If I remember correctly, there is a way to do that. &nbsp;Was that in freeform?&nbsp;
Gary W. said: Really what I want to do then is set it up as a seperate macro called whenever a spell is cast or an attack is made. &nbsp;If I remember correctly, there is a way to do that. &nbsp;Was that in freeform?&nbsp; Ya, in freeform put the macro call on a new line and that will call it at the same time. Or you can use the ability command buttons in the freetext&nbsp;or a certain field in freeform if you want it to trigger off a button. The documentation mentions this early on with rogues sneak attack on the second page and mentions the two ways to reference two macros at once (or another way to put in, one macro inside the other). The method depends on what you do but if you need it on a newline instead of a button, you will need to use the freeform of the attack/spell rather than an attacher while a macro call to another macro with a button can be done with attachers.
1491966798

Edited 1491967365
Hey there.&nbsp; I just realized today that class features are not reducing in uses in my game. For example, Barbarian rage will not reduce. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to turn on? This has worked for me before some of the updates in the past few months.&nbsp; Any suggestions? &nbsp;Thanks in advance for the support!
1492003810
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
gone rogue said: For example, Barbarian rage will not reduce. Uses reducing on usage is handled by the script. You'll need to open an issue:&nbsp;<a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues</a>
1492004164
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gary W. said: !rt [[1t[proverbs]]] If you use {{Proverb=!rt [[1t[proverbs]]]}} without any line breaks then there will be no issue. I'll update the issue on the tracker as well.
Kryx said: Gary W. said: !rt [[1t[proverbs]]] If you use {{Proverb=!rt [[1t[proverbs]]]}} without any line breaks then there will be no issue. I'll update the issue on the tracker as well. Still creating a messed up macro on my end. {{Proverb=!rt A woman's work is never done}} {{spell_level=^{CANTRIP}}} {{school=^{EVOCATION}}} {{casting_time=^{1_ACTION}}} {{range=120}} {{components=^{COMPONENTS_V_S}}} {{materials=}} {{duration=^{INSTANTANEOUS}}} 0 0 0 0 0 0 {{hide_target_ac=1}} 0 0 0 {{content=A beam of crackling energy streaks toward a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 force damage. The spell creates more than one beam when you reach higher levels: two beams at 5th level, three beams at 11th level, and four beams at 17th level. You can direct the beams at the same target or at different ones. Make a separate attack roll for each beam. The spell creates more than one beam when you reach higher levels: two beams at 5th level, three beams at 11th level, and four beams at 17th level. You can direct the beams at the same target or at different ones. Make a separate attack roll for each beam.}} {{attack_type_macro= Ranged Spell Attack: }} {{has_attack_damage=1}} {{attack_damage_macro= Hit: }} {{attack_damage_crit_macro= Crit: }} {{1d20=1}} {{attack1=24}} {{attack2= Rolling 1d20cs&gt;20 + 3[proficient] + 5[cha] = (&lt;span class="basicdiceroll"&gt;9&lt;/span&gt;)+3+5" style="background-color: rgb( 254 , 246 , 142 ) ; border: 2px solid rgb( 254 , 246 , 142 ) ; padding: 0px 3px ; font-weight: bold ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.1em ; color: rgb( 64 , 64 , 64 ) ; font-family: "helvetica neue" , "helvetica" , "arial" , sans-serif"&gt;17}} {{targetAC=12}} {{targetName=Esh}} {{range=120}} {{cast_as_level=0}} {{fx=missile-holy target -KhUtXoZCGN_f8mQ513t}} {{macros= ⚔ Eldritch Blast repeat }} {{emote=shoots a beam of crackling energy streaks whilte taunting the enemy- }}
Gary W. said: Still creating a messed up macro on my end. {{Proverb=!rt A woman's work is never done}} {{spell_level=^{CANTRIP}}} {{school=^{EVOCATION}}} {{casting_time=^{1_ACTION}}} {{range=120}} {{components=^{COMPONENTS_V_S}}} {{materials=}} {{duration=^{INSTANTANEOUS}}} 0 0 0 0 0 0 {{hide_target_ac=1}} 0 0 0 {{content=A beam of crackling energy streaks toward a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 force damage. The spell creates more than one beam when you reach higher levels: two beams at 5th level, three beams at 11th level, and four beams at 17th level. You can direct the beams at the same target or at different ones. Make a separate attack roll for each beam. The spell creates more than one beam when you reach higher levels: two beams at 5th level, three beams at 11th level, and four beams at 17th level. You can direct the beams at the same target or at different ones. Make a separate attack roll for each beam.}} {{attack_type_macro= Ranged Spell Attack: }} {{has_attack_damage=1}} {{attack_damage_macro= Hit: }} {{attack_damage_crit_macro= Crit: }} {{1d20=1}} {{attack1=24}} {{attack2= Rolling 1d20cs&gt;20 + 3[proficient] + 5[cha] = (&lt;span class="basicdiceroll"&gt;9&lt;/span&gt;)+3+5" style="background-color: rgb( 254 , 246 , 142 ) ; border: 2px solid rgb( 254 , 246 , 142 ) ; padding: 0px 3px ; font-weight: bold ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.1em ; color: rgb( 64 , 64 , 64 ) ; font-family: "helvetica neue" , "helvetica" , "arial" , sans-serif"&gt;17}} {{targetAC=12}} {{targetName=Esh}} {{range=120}} {{cast_as_level=0}} {{fx=missile-holy target -KhUtXoZCGN_f8mQ513t}} {{macros= ⚔ Eldritch Blast repeat }} {{emote=shoots a beam of crackling energy streaks whilte taunting the enemy- }} Looks like a line break within the content portion.&nbsp; H
1492024359
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
HLazar said: Looks like a line break within the content portion.&nbsp; Indeed. And a duplication of the higher level section. If you put the higher level part in higher level that line break will go away. Though now looking at my suggest your provierb looks like an API command and what I suggested will not work.
Yup- it was an API command running Aaron's recursive tables. On some of them (if it was only 1 table being rolled) I was able to drop the API, but it still didn't work because the output of the table had line breaks
It isn't a big deal- was just making sure there wasn't an easy fix. On this particular one I ended up doing a click text to activate the command. The one &nbsp;that hurts is not being able to roll the tables on wild magic. It was so convenient to have the check and potential result rolled on every spell he cast.&nbsp;