Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Entire Art Library missing for one of my games.

Logged in today to find that one of my two campaigns (Troopers) has nothing in the art library and no images anywhere.  The other campaign (Restless Natives) seems to have everything in place.  Want to find out if any of that is recoverable or at least find out why it happened. Thanks.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hello Ozzytizer. A user's art library is account bound, rather than game bound. If images are deleted from your art library, than they're removed from any game that they were using them. Did you happen to delete any images from the Recent Uploads folder recently?

Edited 1484180798
Thanks for the reply. I didn't get a chance to work on that campaign prior to the holiday season so it had been a little bit of time.  I don't recall deleting from the recent uploads, or at least not to the degree of clearing out everything.  The only image that seemed to have survived was a map drawing and that actually only survived partially, like the image had been corrupted a bit.  The banner image of the campaign was also gone, so that seems a bit weird too.  Aside from that I sadly don't have much other information to go on.  
Gid
Roll20 Team
While you are sitting in the game with the broken images, could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)