Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I import a character sheet into the site?

I'm very, VERY new to the site, and i want to start a campaign. However, the system we are using is apparently not supported, and I can't find the character sheets. I have it on a PNG format, and I was wondering if it is possible to import it on a format that is usable by the site. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hi Marco,  Character Sheets are created by members of the community. (Here are the details:  Character Sheets in the Wiki ) While anyone can technically create a Character Sheet, it would be difficult to test it without a Pro Level Subscription to allow you to take advantage of the Custom Character Sheets Perk. Your best bet to getting a Character Sheet created would likely be posting a request in the  Character Sheets & Compendium forum. That said, the lack of an official Character Sheet would not prevent you from playing any game on Roll20.  You can use the  Bio section of a Character to record free from text about that character, and even add  Attributes and Abilities to track details like Health, Armor, etc, and setup Character Specific macros (Abilities/Token Actions). Definitely post any questions you have, and checkout the wiki and the  In-App Tutorial to get familiar with Roll20!
Gold
Forum Champion
Excellent summary from The Aaron. I recommend starting with the Bio Tab method (it is just a plain text field, you can type any kind of character sheet you want there).
Thank you! I will certainly try what you said Aaron.