Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Page size of 20x20 results in Page with size 22x20

Edited 1483739628
At zoom level 100% Setting it to 19x20 results in a 19x20 Setting it to 21x21 results in a 23x20 Setting it to 22x21 results in a 22x20 Setting it to 23x20 results in a 23x20 If I change zoom level to anything other than 100% it works. What the?
Gid
Roll20 Team
I ran your test myself on the latest version of Chrome and my pages displayed the correct dimensions. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
Mårten W. said: At zoom level 100% Setting it to 19x20 results in a 19x20 Setting it to 21x21 results in a 23x20 Setting it to 22x21 results in a 22x20 Setting it to 23x20 results in a 23x20 If I change zoom level to anything other than 100% it works. What the? It's an artifact of the html and css used to create the viewing port. Well known bug that has been around since the very beginning and has never been fixed.
Kristin C. said: I ran your test myself on the latest version of Chrome and my pages displayed the correct dimensions. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Well Kristin, then you are doing it wrong. It's reproducible in both Firefox, Edge and Chrome. Take a background picture that is exactly 1400x1400 pixels and scale that to match the 20x20 grid. Then drag on the zoom slider in the top right, or change with the Looking glass on the left. At 100% it will draw 2 extra squares to the right.