Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Combined Artist Content, Come Post Your Content

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I would like if all our artist would find one set from your own collection that you really like and would like to share with the rest of the other artist and community for a general discussion on content within the market place. Please just include one, you can link to your collection but one set image, we have 100's of artist within the community. As another artist I would also like to thank every other artist for your dedication to providing me and many others the wonderful map and token content that has made life on roll20 so much easier. I look forward to seeing all those wonderful Sets that you will share. So without further a due, I would like to make special mention to my  Village Adventure T1 set. This set has inspired me to continue making maps and cities mostly. I plan on making many more cities sets, although I have to come up with a few different genre to make some more but many more to follow. I find the peace in making cities more planned and easily oriented, while creating dungeons are more difficult then I would of imagined. So I have decided to focus my efforts on making many cities to work with, but from time to time I will jet something else out there just to change it up a bit. You can check out the other sets at  Joshua Kurz Thanks for all your support Artist and Members. :)

Edited 1484234518
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I love how modular your sets are. Being able to have versions with the roofs removed is a great touch for allowing GMs to reveal new places in town-like locations as players explore them. (This may be an opportunity for a new API script!) I'm pretty new to publishing assets to the marketplace (I've only published 2 sets so far), though I've been contributing to the API script repository for years. I enjoy making post-apoc/sci-fi themed art. Since I'm a fan of vector graphics, my work tends to have a cartoonish style.  Here's my first set,  Saturday Morning Apocalypse: Creatures 1 .
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I really do appreciate the roof sets, definitely not enough of them!
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Silvyre Thanks, I really plan to have many future city sets with roofs in and insides, but they are a long process and not as quick as I would like them to be, but that is going to be my focus. @Stephen L Your API scripts are a master piece alone, With you and Aaron and others we would have no way to do the kool things the API allows us to do. Your artwork maybe cartoonist but that brings character to your artwork and a distinguished style. We the community are glad to have you in the marketplace.