Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Mongoose Traveller, looking for players

Hi all! I'm starting a new mongoose traveller game set in the official Third imperium setting. Since I'm relatively new to the system there won't be too much crazyness. The game will be held on saturday/sunday afternoons (EU timeslot so somewhere around 1PM to 10PM GMT+0). New players are welcome to join as well. Since I dislike roll20's built in voice option (in my epxerience it's extremely buggy), we'll be using discord to handle voice comms. I've also listed the game in the LFG tool so if you are interested either post here, there or just send me a PM. Thanks!
You still looking for players?
Sorry but I'm not looking for nore players. I've thankfully managed to get a good group going.