Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[iPad] Character sheets broken

Using the app for iPad, I can't see the character sheets, or the maps or tokens.  It also makes others character sheets get stuck. I clean my cache out regularly. And I had a subscription when trying to use it.  I tried to down load Mozilla and chrome from the App Store. Mozilla, the chatter sheets don't show and the game and maps and tokens are a blank sheet. White, not even blank. Chrome app didn't work either.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Kerri, are you using the app from the iTunes appstore or running Roll20 on your browser on your iPad? The iTunes app does not show the map or tokens, it's meant to serve as a companion to a physical in-person game. So you can roll dice and read journal items and their character sheets (which sheet are you trying to use, offhand?) Are you seeing this happen in any game you try to load or is it one in particular?
I would like to add that I also cannot see my character sheets. I am on a Win 10 Machine with Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit) as my browser.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Rob M. said: I would like to add that I also cannot see my character sheets. I am on a Win 10 Machine with Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit) as my browser. Rob M. , your issue actually differs quite greatly from the one experienced by Kerri Everwood . In such cases, we recommend you create your own bug thread .