Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - Warhammer Fantasy Sandbox Campaign

Edited 1485038624
Game System: DnD 5e Time Zone: EST Day of week and time: Sundays 6pm EST & Thursdays 7pm EST Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 2-4 Hour session, multiple times a week Term: Long term sandbox Text or Voice: Voice with some text Voice software used: Curse voice Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 depends on pc's approach Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 need at least 2 more Character starting level & equipment: level 0-1 Character restrictions: Humans and Goliath only Details of your scenario: The Campaign is set in Warhammer fantasy before the end times (of course). This homebrew campaign starts the players off as members of the imperial guard, a chain of events occur that cause the PC regiment to be targeted by the church of sigmar. What follows is completely up to the players in this full homebrew sandbox campaign. Personally I have put in many hours of hard work building this campaign and there is lots to explore and I really look forward to seeing what the PC's can come up with. Catch this campaign LIVE on <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/sheepsquadgames" rel="nofollow">https://www.twitch.tv/sheepsquadgames</a>
I am very interested. Long time pen and paper player. Love warhamner fantasy.&nbsp;
Sent you a pm
I am very interesed in this campaign as well, I'm a big fan of Warhammer, both fantasy and 40k and am comfortable in the 5E system.&nbsp; I'd love to join if possible.

Edited 1484768381
I'm also interested. Are you still looking for players? Experienced in 5e. Love me some Warhammer fantasy&nbsp;
Which version of warhammer fantasy will you be running?
We run a dnd 5e game in a warhammer fantasy styled world
If you have more spots open I'd love to play.&nbsp;
Unfortunately all spots are taking up at the moment however it isn't uncommon for attrition to strike a gaming party so if any openings do occur all people on this forum will be considered to be brought up.
just checking in for spots, id be so pumped to play.
2 slots have opened please pm me for details