Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HL-IMPORT BROKEN

Seem script current version broken. TypeError: Cannot read property '_basespelldc' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property '_basespelldc' of undefined at importSpells (apiscript.js:681:168) at importCharacter (apiscript.js:871:6) at apiscript.js:1036:8 at Array.forEach (native) at apiscript.js:1034:17 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at HandleInput (apiscript.js:1030:7) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:144:34), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:144:34), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1394:12
I just changed that  lineto set a fixed DC for now to get it to work..
Many (all?) the scripts seem to be broken with the new "update."  Not sure why it was done.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Since Axis posted this 4 days ago, it's unlikely that the update yesterday had anything to do with it. =D
Has anyone had any success with getting the character imported? I keep getting the following error(s) API Output Console Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input at Object.parse (native) at apiscript.js:2526:33 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at HandleInput (apiscript.js:2523:6) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:34), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:34), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1494:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)
I use CreatureGen (cgen.js) by Ken L. and it's broken. Kinda wish there was a fix or replacement.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Askren said: I use CreatureGen (cgen.js) by Ken L. and it's broken. Kinda wish there was a fix or replacement. Have you checked out the CGen Bugfix ?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think many of the scripts will now need to be updated/changed for the newly added SetwithWorker()... which allow sheet's js to recognize API events. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4507273/new-api-update-sheet-worker-support-in-api-scripts-speed-improvements/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4507273/new-api-update-sheet-worker-support-in-api-scripts-speed-improvements/?pagenum=1</a> IDK.

Edited 1487527539
I can't import my hero lab PC to Roll 20. I keep getting an error and I'm not very good at reading code. Can anyone help? html {1} body {1} parsererror {3} h3 [2] 0 : This page contains the following errors: 1 : Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. div {2} _style : font-family:monospace;font-size:12px __text : error on line 3 at column 1: Document is empty\n _style : display: block; white-space: pre; border: 2px solid #c77; padding: 0 1em 0 1em; margin: 1em; background-color: #fdd; color: black